Saturday, September 29, 2012

How to save people from drowning?


When you see one of them, the plunge and ask for help, you think that once you jump and pull him up you'll be able to save him, this may be true, but in order to be able to save him with certainty, you these tips.

The last thing to turn to is constipation drowning, however, that may drag you down with him from excessive horror and dismay.
 
prefer to be with you a boat or a lifeline to help him stick to it, then tried to talk to a drowning man near him to calm him down and you receive the rowing or a wooden board or a lifeline to catch him.
 
Hold the other end of the tool that I gave him and drag them to safety.
 
If I had to catch him who drown tried to have it from the back rather than forward, and ask him to loosen his body to float if it was possible, even help in the rescue.
 
If tried drowning of extreme dismay hung up and you become your other imminent drowning, the best thing you can do in this case is that the dive to the bottom a little bit and get rid of the grip is not following you for the bottom, then drove away with him and promising to try to save it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am ?

My name is Zakaria Yamaoui, I am 21 years old, I'm from Morocco, blogger, and interested in the field of informatics and technology, I wish you a good time in my blog :)

Adsense My Job on Facebook !